Thomi Stuff, Blog


Welcome to Thomi Stuff (my stuff) I hope you enjoy and come back often.
A Crossdressing Person's World


Listen while at Thomi Stuff. Click here to scroll on.
Thomi Stuff: Louis Vuitton Kalahari Tribal Bag Madonna

Saturday

Louis Vuitton Kalahari Tribal Bag Madonna



I am not a big fan of Louis Vuitton but their Kalahari Tribal Bag Madonna edition is very interesting I think I will purchase one. What I like the most is all the things hanging off it... What do you think of this bag? Now I need to hang more stuff off my bags... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Relax in USA Rocky Mountain splendor at the historic Belton Chalet in West Glacier, Montana, USA.
Fine food, terrace lounge, and a gift shop are some of what you will find.


Semjâzâ Thomi

Semjâzâ Thomi And Baronessa
The Cat



---Watch Thomi Stuff Recording From Las Vegas, NV, USA Below---
If a video stalls, pause it and let it finish loading,
then play it. Thank you for watching...
After watching, click here to scroll down.

Below Is My Playlist Of Dance And Trance Music
After listening, click here to scroll down.


Click flag to visit Lower Saxony,
also my other home.

Trivial BS

Poodwaddle.com




Go Back To Top
Thanks for visiting Thomi Stuff. Text,stories and personal videos Copyright, 2010, 2016 Thomi Stuff.

Last modified on Wednesday, September, 2016