Thomi Stuff, Blog


Welcome to Thomi Stuff (my stuff) I hope you enjoy and come back often.
A Crossdressing Person's World


Listen while at Thomi Stuff. Click here to scroll on.
Thomi Stuff: Sun and Fun In Speedos

Saturday

Sun and Fun In Speedos

Well, I went outside of my house to get some Sun yesterday and had some fun that I did not expect... I was wearing my little pink Speedo bikini swimsuit bottom so as to get maximum exposure to the Sun. I was just starting to enjoy the day when my "favorite" neighbors drove up across the street. The wife started yelling, "there he is, call the Cops, call the Cops and so on and so on..." Just to bring you up to speed, they really like to call the Cops, especially when it comes to me. I have always seemed to be their best target... I have lived in this neighborhood most of my life and they, about five years, they are the newbies, not me. When talking to a Police friend later that day I found that they did call the Cops because they thought that I was outside in my underwear. LOL, LOL... Be sure to visit my YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/user/thomistuff and join the fun we are having with thin minded individuals like these neighbors...
Hugs,
Semjaza Thomi

PS I was back outside in the Sun again today.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Relax in USA Rocky Mountain splendor at the historic Belton Chalet in West Glacier, Montana, USA.
Fine food, terrace lounge, and a gift shop are some of what you will find.


Semjâzâ Thomi

Semjâzâ Thomi And Baronessa
The Cat



---Watch Thomi Stuff Recording From Las Vegas, NV, USA Below---
If a video stalls, pause it and let it finish loading,
then play it. Thank you for watching...
After watching, click here to scroll down.

Below Is My Playlist Of Dance And Trance Music
After listening, click here to scroll down.


Click flag to visit Lower Saxony,
also my other home.

Trivial BS

Poodwaddle.com




Go Back To Top
Thanks for visiting Thomi Stuff. Text,stories and personal videos Copyright, 2010, 2016 Thomi Stuff.

Last modified on Wednesday, September, 2016