Thomi Stuff, Blog


Welcome to Thomi Stuff (my stuff) I hope you enjoy and come back often.
A Crossdressing Person's World


Listen while at Thomi Stuff. Click here to scroll on.
Thomi Stuff: Being Me You Being You

Monday

Being Me You Being You

Hello,
My name is Semjâzâ Thomi. I started this Blog to express the real me, which is fluid... By that I mean ever flowing and changing. I have been involved with the Internet since 1997 and as you too know, it is a world to itself. I use that world as a way to flourish. To find out more about me subscribe here and visit my blog often. Hugs and much love.
Semjaza Thomi

Hometown:
Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada
Country:
United States
Occupation:
Computer Systems and Webmaster
Schools:
UNLV, CCSN
Hobbies:
Painting, Sculpting, Outsider Art, I am a Chef, Professional Landscaper and Carpentry
Movies:
Well, there are after all only a few truly good ones...
Music:
Most everything but Country. LOL
Books:
Stephen King and such "Stuff"...

As we work at leading our own lives, others often criticize us for our choices. Sometimes it is just a little dig at us but way to often it is a much more damaging attack leaving us wounded in many ways. I am making a series of videos to encourage you to lead the life of your choosing and ignore the idiots that come against your free will. Read more below. I think some or all of it will hit home with you... I am not out to be a woman. I just feel that everyone should and must let your self dress and live in the way that fits you. If women can shop for, buy and then wear some so called man's clothes then what is wrong with a man shopping the so called woman's department and then freely wearing them anywhere......... If a male wants makeup on, so what is the big deal...

Below expresses me...
From- Rachel Xavier Dresser's YouTube Channel
Paraphrased and edited to better fit me...
Thank you Rachel, much love,
Semjaza
youtube.com/user/Rachelxdresser
Straight, Bi, Gay, Transsexual, Cross-dresser, These are names applied on to people by people that have such small minds they can't wrap their heads around anything that doesn't fit into their mold of what the world is. I say break the molds and be as multi-dimensional as the universe. Love yourself and you will always be loved. I've always been in touch with my softer side. If I can't find the girl of my dreams I'll just become her. I never got into sitting in the living room watching a ball game, yawnnnnn! I admired womens' cloths, beautiful long hair, sexy dresses and their SHOES! Only recently been able to express all my feelings and WOW I feel so good in a pair of high-heels! I'm not considering any operations to change my sex, though I admire the courage of those that walk that path. I enjoy the company of men and women both. I live and express myself as both male and female and have friendships in both identities some separate, some shared. I'm always in "Flux" with my many persona's and expect to be treated according to my terms, not societies. I have freed myself from this two gendered world to live in a multi-gendered universe...........

See my YouTube Channel, ThomiStuff videos below at the bottom of this page...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Relax in USA Rocky Mountain splendor at the historic Belton Chalet in West Glacier, Montana, USA.
Fine food, terrace lounge, and a gift shop are some of what you will find.


Semjâzâ Thomi

Semjâzâ Thomi And Baronessa
The Cat



---Watch Thomi Stuff Recording From Las Vegas, NV, USA Below---
If a video stalls, pause it and let it finish loading,
then play it. Thank you for watching...
After watching, click here to scroll down.

Below Is My Playlist Of Dance And Trance Music
After listening, click here to scroll down.


Click flag to visit Lower Saxony,
also my other home.

Trivial BS

Poodwaddle.com




Go Back To Top
Thanks for visiting Thomi Stuff. Text,stories and personal videos Copyright, 2010, 2016 Thomi Stuff.

Last modified on Wednesday, September, 2016